Yes it does. I love the aesthetics of having books on shelves in my home.
- billie piper and david tennant
Yoga for the Splits
Print this out and practice these poses everyday to gain flexibility for the splits. Start by holding each pose for 30 seconds on each side. Work your way up to 1-3 minutes as your muscles start to open up. When you’re ready to try the splits use a block or pillow under your front leg for support until you feel ready to go without.
Need more help? Check out my favorite stretching videos.
Doing this tonight in between reading my text-books.
i love core workouts <333
And chia seeds :)
Italian Turkey Burger Recipes (patty) - livefit
Makes 8 (5 oz burgers)
- 2 packages of ground extra lean turkey breast
- 4 medium zucchini, grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Set broiler on high, arranging rack so that burgers will be about 2 inches from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine grated zucchini, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, dried basil, oregano, pepper and then turkey.
- Mix well and scoop out 4-to-5 oz portions. Mixture will be really moist so for easier clean up, use a foil-lined baking sheet, prepped with non-stick spray.
- Place burgers in oven and broil for 7 minutes. Carefully flip each burger and continue to broil for another 7 minutes on the other side. Serve warm.
Note: These are great at meatballs too! Make with spaghetti squash for a low carb meal.
submitted by email